- You want to start writing online so you can quit your 9-5 and be your own boss, but don't know how to write in a way that attracts opportunities.
- You want to build your personal brand, but don't know how to strategise your content.
- You've been creating content on LinkedIn, but you're unsure what works.
- You want to be a creator who wants to use LinkedIn to make a living online.
- You want to start writing on LinkedIn, but you don't know what to write about.
Does any of this sound like you?
Okay, hear me out for 3 minutes.
I started writing on LinkedIn in Feb 2021.
I really wanted to quit my 9-5 and make a living doing what I love - writing. LinkedIn was my way to get clients during side hustling so I could make enough money to eventually quit my job.
I wanted to do this because I didn't resonate with:
- soul-sucking work
- shitty appraisals
- office politics
Of course, I don't expect the same from you! That is just my story :)
While I quit my job to freelance, I'm now a solopreneur.
None of this was planned.
It was just something I randomly experimented by creating content and having an engaged audience.
I quit my job that July aged 25 and have gotten an abundance of opportunities like
- freelance clients
- consultation opportunities
- customers for my digital products
This happened because of
- writing content that attracts new readers and retains existing ones
- building a strong personal brand
- growing on the platform
Since then, I've grown an audience of people more than the multinational that I worked with (90,000 and counting).
I also have a LinkedIn badge given to the selected few.
In under one year of writing online:
- Got invited by LinkedIn to be a part of an exclusive community, 'LinkedIn for Creators'
- Got accepted in the first batch of the LinkedIn Creator Accelerator Program
- Became LinkedIn Top Voice 2022 in the Next Gen category
It's the fastest-growing social networking platform right now with organic reach.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity, clients, or customers - this is your place to be.
Plus, I'm yet to find a more powerful place to grow your personal brand.
What will this help you with?
Creating compelling content that helps you attract opportunities.
As a result, you'll also build a powerful personal brand.
Who is this not for?
If you're looking for a magic trick that helps you get a million views in a week, this isn't for you.
If you're willing to learn everything that's here and implement that, you're in the right place :)
Who is this for?
- Anyone who wants to build a personal brand
- Freelancers and entrepreneurs looking for clients
- Executives who want to develop thought leadership
- Aspiring creators and solopreneurs who want to make a living online
What You'll get
⏰ 2 hours of video course because your time is important and I want to get to the point.
🎯 Actionable lessons so you can get them done ASAP. Learning ➡️ Doing ➡️ Results 🚀
🔥 Analysis of common tactics to go viral I've used and seen others use.
📹 My beginning-to-end process of writing three different posts.
📝 3 templates to help you get started instantly.
🤓 5 viral post formats for you to steal
- A winning profile: how to create a profile that attracts more people. The details of a bio, job description, and 'about me'.
- Writers' common confusion: niche, frequency, what to write about, your voice.
- Personal brand: how to stand out and establish domain expertise and authority (I won't say 'be authentic', promise).
- Copywriting hacks: to catch + retain attention.
- Audience building: how to have new readers click follow and existing followers keep reading your work.
- Storytelling: how to tell personal stories that entice others to click 'read more'.
- Idea Generation: so you never run out of what to write and how to write a captivating LinkedIn post.
- Getting clients: cold emailing; how to create content in a way that attracts clients (for freelancers and business owners).
- Monetisation pathways: how to use LinkedIn to build your own one-person business.
- Write with me: watch my process from the beginning to the end of writing three different LinkedIn posts.
My Followers Trend
Here's What Others Are Saying:
Some of our students:
PS: If you're from India and prefer UPI payments, please DM me on Twitter.